We’re Hiring: Graduate Assistant
Student Affairs Assessment and Research (SAAR) champions a culture of evidence-based decision making for the University of Florida’s Division of Student Affairs. As a shared service department, SAAR supports the assessment efforts of other Student Affairs departments, as well as advances the assessment and research agenda of the Division. Regular projects support the department’s six strategies: capacity building, data management, project management, reporting, research, and strategic planning. For more information about SAAR, visit the department website: https://assessment.ufsa.ufl.edu/.
• Serve as an integral member of the SAAR team by actively participating in departmental strategic planning, team meetings, and department events.
• Collaborate with department staff on departmental and divisional projects, including those related to capacity building, data management, project management, reporting, research, and strategic planning.
• Conduct survey collection, data processing, and analyses in collaboration with other SAAR staff.
• Connect with all SAAR staff to understand and contribute to their responsibilities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply for the Student Affairs Assessment and Research 2021-2022 Graduate Assistantship here